I haven't blogged in an extra long time . . . Anthony is sitting here on the bed doing work things and i'm here playing on the iPad and am curious if I can blog seamlessly using it. When I clicked in the text field to write something, the iPad wouldn't recognize it as a text field . . . And so i'm typing this in notepad and then we'll see if I can copy and paste it into blogspot. If you see this I guess you'll know I was successful.
Since THAT i'm sure was very interesting for you to know . . .
What else is new in our lives? Hmmm . . . I did laundry today. Yes I did. And not just a little laundry. I did a LOT of laundry. A mountain of laundry to be more exact. I've been dumping the loads of clothes i've washed the past two days in the front living room, waiting for a time when I could sort, fold, and carry laundry up and down the stairs to put away. That time came tonight when Anthony came home from work and could hold Evan. I demolished the mountain! clothes are now carefully folded in everyone's drawer or hung up nicely in the closet. I can enjoy a moment of laundry being 'done' until I wake up tomorrow morning and have to do another load.
Wow I am really on a role of interesting things to write about tonight. I think i'll go to bed (after i see if I can really post this) . . .


1 comment:
I feel you on the laundry thing! I'm pretty sure that it is evil!
Post a Comment