We had a nice easter. The easter bunny forgot to get easter candy from the store until Saturday afternoon, and needless to say, all he could find was a bag of robin eggs and a 6 pack of Reese's Easter eggs. He ended up hiding all our hard boiled eggs we decorated Saturday afternoon, in addition to my 'Shaker Eggs' I use for nursery. The kids found most of them - although Monday night during FHE we found one we had missed. The Easter Bunny gave Carter 2 hats, an easter book, and a Diego Color Wonder book - and some plastic easter eggs that looked like different kinds of balls. The eggs were his favorite. You can see in the video what the easter bunny left Alli.
Allison and Carter went to the primary easter party Saturday morning. Anthony took them (I was practicing a musical number in the chapel) - and afterwards several people told me that Carter was a natural with the baseball bat they were using with the pinata. This week has been the week of baseball. He carries the bat around all the time - and wants to play any moment he can convince one of us to play with him.
And one other note - you'll see Allison insist on doing a 'bag story' in the baseball video. A few days ago I read an idea in a book where we put a bunch of random objects in a bag and the pull them out one at a time and use them to tell a story. She loves this game! We usually use a pillow case as the bag to hold bigger items.


3 comments:
I love Allison in the video!! Where did you buy her leotard? I signed Emily up for a ballet class and she needs one. I have only looked at target and I think they are 16.99
I love how super excited she was of all the stuff she got in her Easter basket, made my smile!
Oh what joy! That was a great hit by slugger Carter and Ally's enthusiasm will keep me smiling all day.
Post a Comment